Siroc Pure™ space heater
Siroc Pure space heater with closed combustion for poultry houses
Siroc Pure™ is a space heater that runs on gas with closed combustion for poultry houses with large surface areas. You create a healthy living environment for your chickens because the emissions from the combustion — CO, CO2 and condensate — are carried away through a chimney. Due to the high quality of indoor air, you need less ventilation. The litter also remains dry, which is good for the health and animal welfare of the chickens.
Convection heater that runs on gas with extra-long projection for clean indoor air
The Siroc Pure space heater offers very high performance due to its long-range projection of up to 70 meters (230 ft). In addition, a powerful fan ensures the heat is distributed optimally. In terms of projection, Siroc Pure is a market leader, which means you need fewer heating appliances in large houses.
Features of Siroc Pure space heater
High-performance energy-efficient space heater with recuperation
- DOUBLE-WALLED CHIMNEY WITH HEAT EXCHANGE
the heat produced is reused: the first flue draws in the outdoor air required for the combustion process and hot combustion gases in the second inner flue heat up the incoming air.
this is one of the highest percentages for this type of heating. Only the combustion gases are released. When tested in houses in cold regions, the heater achieved the target temperature in less than two days following the start of a new flock.
the air flow reaches 70 meters (230 ft) and this powerful fan distributes the heat optimally. This space heater is a market leader in terms of projection, which means you only need a limited number of heating appliances in large houses.
Healthy microclimate for chickens = better results
the chimney carries away the residual CO, CO² and condensate from the combustion process. This means you need less ventilation to keep the indoor air clean, dry and low in ammonia. Siroc Pure therefore improves the condition of the litter. The health and animal welfare of your poultry is improved.
the oxygen in the house is not used in the combustion process. In addition, this quiet space heater produces little turbulence thanks to the laminar air flow of the hot air.
Easy to use and maintain
to guarantee a long lifespan, even with intensive cleaning.
the electronic components are housed in a protective IP65 junction box which means you can use a pressure washer when cleaning.
the inspection hatches (2 on the side and 1 on the bottom) make it easy to access the heating appliance.
Safe and reliable space heater for poultry
an ionization protection cuts off the gas supply if the flame extinguishes or if the appliance does not ignite.
the flame protection uses a sensor that checks whether there is enough gas and air before the appliance ignites.
Want to find out more about the Siroc Pure space heater? Download the specifications or see our news section and our references.
- Fuel: propane, natural gas or LPG (mix propane and butane)
- Nominal capacity LHV (Hi):
- Model 80: 80 kW (272,971 BTU/h)
- Model 100: 105 kW (358,275 BTU/h)
- Power output (or heat output):
- Model 80: 73.2 kW (249,769 BTU/h)
- Model 100: 96.6 kW (329,613 BTU/h)
- Chimney: can be installed via roof and wall
- Body: stainless chromium alloy steel
- Main burner: components made of stainless steel
- Cleaning: pressure washer
- Circuit board, gas valve and transformer: can be replaced separately (don’t need to replace all three parts at once)
- Easy ignition: electronic
- Available connections: option to use a climate computer or a space thermometer and use a minimum amount of ventilation — immediately or at a later date.
- Prevent overheating in the burner chamber: maximum thermostat built-in
- Prevent overheating in the heat exchange tubes: thermodisc built-in