Production lead Malaysia
The production lead is responsible for managing, organizing and planning all production and maintenance activities and for proposals to optimize the production processes, framed within the prescribed safety and quality standards, in order to ensure the achievement of the operational objectives.
- Prepare and organize the work in production and maintenance: task and manpower planning.
- Coach and monitor employees: Training, supervising and evaluating.
- Monitor safety, quality, productivity and costs.
- Draw up work instructions and system management.
- Identify maintenance needs and organize preventive maintenance.
- Provide quick solutions in case of downtime by own intervention or by having the right partners to provide the quick solution.
- Identify, initiate, coordinate and supervise various improvement projects to support the optimization of production processes and machines. Participate actively in the implementation of these projects and provide support to the team members involved.
- Stimulate employees to the inclusion of an active role in Lean activities such as Continuous Improvement (CI) or Kaizen events, 5S and LDMS. Advise and provide employees with the necessary technical and administrative support e.g. tools, answering questions and give suggestions.
- Analyze investment needs in function of business continuity, labor efficiency, quality, safety and additional manufacturing.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in leading a small team.
- Working experience in sheet metal processing, such as bending machine operation.
- Familiar and experience with lean manufacturing tools (Kaizen, 5S, TPM, Value Stream Mapping)
- Fluent in Malay and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent PC skills, is familiar with PLC steerings, Autocad solutions and CNC programing and experience with ERP is preferred.
- Your competencies are: leadership, result driven, planning and organization, excellent communicator and driven by improvement.
- A challenging job with extensive responsibility.
- An attractive salary package (including fringe benefits).
- An intensive training related to our industry, our systems and Roxell products.
- An international and innovative company, market leader in its sector.