Area Sales Manager Middle East
Distributor Management is key in this position. You set-up, manage and strengthen the distributor network.
- You propose the long-term vision for the distributor network in the area in order to maximize market coverage, market share & penetration.
- You select distributors in line with the gaps or opportunities identified in the long-term vision.
- An important aspect is to follow-up on distributor performance (including budget) and to agree on improvement actions.
- You assure, enhance, support, use of tools with the goal to increase / reach self-sufficiency
- You frequently visit the distributor to motivate him, to sort out problems and to support him in covering or expanding the territory (e.g. by joint customer visits).
Key Account Management is another aspect of your key responsibilities. You develop a relationship with reference customers (existing or potential) in the territory.
- You identify, prospect sales, manage and increase Key Accounts.
- In close cooperation with the other Roxell departments and outside partners you elaborate project solutions, fully meeting the requirements of our direct customers. You play a coordinating role in the execution and follow-up of these projects.
Bring the outside in: keep all involved departments and employees informed about market trends and evolutions such that the Roxell products and services are meeting the customers’ expectations and demands. Being a Roxell Ambassador you help to increase brand awareness and sales by representing Roxell positively to the market.
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in technical sales and/or project sales with a proven track record.
- You are fluent in Arabic and English.
- Affinity with the agribusiness or livestock equipment are considered as strong advantages.
- You are a sales driven entrepreneur, who can work independently.
- You are a real networker with active listening skills and someone who likes to negotiate.
- You are prepared to travel frequently (50%) in your sales area.
- A challenging, autonomous function in a stimulating working environment, full of empowerment.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- An intensive training program.
- An international and innovating company, market leader in the agribusiness.
Open for a new challenge?
Please send your application and CV to: ROXELL BV, Attn Stefan De Smet, HR Manager, Industrielaan 13 9990 Maldegem.
- Tel .: 050/72 91 72
- Email: email@example.com