Area Sales Manager: Germany, Austria, Switzerland & the Netherlands
Distributor Management is key in this position. You set-up, manage and strengthen the distributor network in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & the Netherlands.
- You propose the long-term vision for the distributor network in the area in order to maximize market coverage, market share & penetration.
- You select distributors in line with the gaps or opportunities identified in the long-term vision.
- An important aspect is to follow-up on distributor performance (including budget) and to agree on improvement actions.
- You assure, enhance, support, the use of tools with the goal to increase / reach self-sufficiency.
- You frequently visit the distributor to motivate him, to sort out problems and to support him in covering or expanding the territory (e.g. by joint customer visits).
Key Account Management is another aspect of your key responsibilities. You develop a relationship with reference customers (existing or potential) in the territory.
- You identify, prospect sales, manage and increase Key Accounts.
- In close cooperation with the other Roxell departments and outside partners, you elaborate project solutions, fully meeting the requirements of our direct customers. You play a coordinating role in the execution and follow-up of these projects
- You bring the outside in by keeping all involved departments and employees informed about market trends and evolutions so that the Roxell products and services are meeting the customers’ expectations and demands.
- Being a Roxell Ambassador will help you to increase brand awareness and sales by representing Roxell positively to the market.
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in technical sales and/or project sales with a proven track record in distribution management or key account management.
- You are fluent in German and in English and have sales experience in some of the assigned areas.
- Affinity with agribusiness or livestock equipment are considered as strong advantages.
- You have the commercial insights and analytical skills in order to understand market trends and business needs.
- You have a strong personality and are focused on sales growth.
- You are a real networker with active listening skills and someone who likes to negotiate.
- You are prepared to travel frequently (50%) in your sales area.
- A challenging, autonomous function in a stimulating working environment, full of empowerment.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- An intensive training program.
- An international and innovating company, market leader in agribusiness.