The Titan™ for turkeys, now also tested and approved in Hungary
With 40 houses, 145 000 turkeys and a total surface area of 35,200m2, Ebesi Pulykahízlaló Kft. is one of the largest players in the Hungarian poultry sector. So, their decision to purchase Roxell’s Titan™ feeder pan, the largest feeder pan on the market for heavy turkeys, was only logical.
“At the moment, we are facing two major challenges. First, the energy crisis and, second, the shortage of trained workers. Like many in the sector, we often lack the necessary manpower. So, the fact that the Titan™ feeder pan is an automatic feeding system and requires little maintenance only makes it more attractive to us. It means we need fewer people to keep everything running.”
- Strong reliability and long lifespan through the use of robust materials.
- Automatic system that saves time and manpower.
- Easy to maintain and to clean.
- The large feeder pan provides easy access to the feed.
- Designed for every stage of heavy turkeys’ growth: the nursery, rearing and adult stages.