Technical Support Manager
- Ensure that customer problems (technical questions and complaints) are documented and resolved with the necessary sense of urgency.
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers (Sales, Internal Sales, end customers, distributors, ...)
- Prepare, analyze and propose solutions in which the interests of Roxell and the customer are aligned with each other.
- Pro-actively represent the Technical Support department in relation with R&D, Production, & Quality.
- Plan interventions in consultation with the Technical Support Engineers involved.
Coordinate sales support activities (layout, trade material, complex orders, etc.) and manage the Sales Support team.
- Organize 2-weekly complaints meetings
- Maintain Service Desk Dashboard and report the results to management monthly
- Provide customers and distributors with maximum information (service messages) and train them (technical expert days).
You are responsible for the further optimization of the complaint handling process as well as securing technical information and documentation and sharing best practice.
You coach an international team of 10 employees and report to the Global Sales Manager.
- You have a technical bachelor or master. Experience in a similar job or sales support function is a must.
- You have gained a lot of experience in managing and coaching a team.
- You are customer focused, communicative, pragmatic and a real team player.
- You are stress resistant, an expert in organizing and you think and act solution oriented.
- You speak fluently English and French.
- You can easily deal with the current software applications. Administration does not scare you.
- You are willing to travel (20%).
- A challenging job with extensive responsibility.
- An attractive salary package (including fringe benefits).
- An intensive training related to our industry, our systems and Roxell products.
- An international and innovative company, market leader in its sector.