Service Engineer Brazil / South America
- You technically familiarize distributors and customers with our products and systems.
- You supervise, guide and actively cooperate with the local technical crew of our worldwide distributor and customer network during the installation and commissioning of Roxell systems.
- You analyze technical problems and are responsible for implementing and monitoring solutions.
- Within the organization, you act as an expert for the controller product range: you are the point of contact for all incoming questions and complaints and provide First Line Support. Moreover, you are responsible for the training of our distributors and keep the Service Engineers up-to-date.
- You form a close team with your colleagues and you enjoy sharing your technical expertise.
- You report to the Technical Support Manager
- You hold a Bachelor of Electromechanics or Electronics (or equivalent through experience).
- You are communicative and customer oriented. You can express yourself fluently in English and Portuguese.
- You are willing to travel frequently (approx. 40%).
- You are known as a driven person, who knows how to combine technical insight with a commercial feeling.
- You are practical minded, pragmatic and creative in solving problems.
- A challenging, autonomous function in a stimulating working environment, full of empowerment.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- An intensive training program.
- An international and innovating company, market leader in the agribusiness.
Open for a new challenge?
Please send your application and CV to: ROXELL BV, Attn Stefan De Smet, HR Manager, Industrielaan 13 9990 Maldegem.
- Tel .: 050/72 91 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org