As the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the implementation of the general accounting functions for Roxell Anderson through posting timely and accurate accounting entries and handling the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings. You will also prepare and provide accurate, timely, and complete summations of financial data to support business decisions.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information through recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions timely and accurately.
- Prepare and record fixed assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenses by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Responsible for managing and preparing monthly reports to CTB – including balance sheet and profit/loss accounts with explanations regarding variances.
- Prepare and compile financial statements and packages to create complete, timely, and accurate reports.
- Act as the key ERP user for the accounting functions to ensure accurate integration.
- Report to the Finance and IT Manager, based in Belgium.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance required; master is preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive, hands-on accounting/financial analysis experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent planning experience; solid experience with forecasting and budgeting with understanding of variance explanation; exceptional organizational and analytical skills; comfortable multi-tasking; strong understanding of US GAAP principles.
- Microsoft Office Skillset; strong understanding of ERP systems with experience with ERP implementations a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable; open communicator with a natural curiosity to learn and understand the business; must be self-driven and highly motivated; comfortable working independently yet also very collaborative and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Professional in appearance, customer-focused, intuitive thinker with a focus on continuous improvement.
- A challenging job with broad responsibilities within the Finance environment.
- Salary package with fringe benefits, the salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
- In-depth training related to our industry, our processes and Roxell products.
- An international and innovative company, market leader in the agribusiness.