- Produce parts in a safe and efficient manner on machines. This can be in the area of Heating, Nesting or Controls/watering.
- Use a variety of pneumatic and manual hand tools to perform assembly operations.
- Read blue prints, wiring diagrams and use specific quality measuring tools.
- Perform quality tests on a variety of manufactured items.
- Operate scale to weigh count parts.
- Is responsible for 5S and safety in your work area.
- Has the flexibility to work in other areas.
- Use computer to print labels, enter quality notes, enter production, work within Oracle to manage personal information, and enter production into ERP system.
- You have the ability to read, write, and calculate basic math and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Experience with manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Must possess good hand / eye coordination to perform assemblies efficiently.
- Has the willingness to work around spot welding area and deal with 220 volt wiring.
- Is physical able to climb ladder, to perform repetitive motion, lift boxes on skid, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (av.) or up to 105 lbs.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Safety and quality are key in everything you do. You have an eye for detail and you deliver quality work.
- Safety: Roxell is ‘safety first’. You will have the support necessary to consistently be part of a safe work environment
- Stability: Roxell is a subsidiary of CTB a Berkshire Hathaway company. Our focus is on long term sustainable growth with integrity in all things.
- Work hours: The standard work schedule is Monday through Thursday scheduled at 10-hour shifts.
- Benefits: Insurance, 401K match, and 2 weeks of vacation upon first day of full-time employment. Eligible employees qualify for profit sharing, Christmas bonus (5%), paid company picnic, employee tuition reimbursement, and dependent children scholarship program.
- Compensation: Roxell has a published wage chart allowing employees to view a path for their career development.
- Opportunities: Cross-training is available throughout the plant. There are multiple opportunities to learn a different skill - these include fabrication, wire and controls assembly, and machine press operator, shipping/receiving.
- Low turnover: When you join our team, you want to stay on our team. Employees currently range in 10-25 years of service.
- Teamwork: You will join a company where we help each other and with high collegiality.
Please send your application to Jeff Forbes, Plant Manager and email to email@example.com