Do the words safety, integrity and accuracy characterize your personality? Do you have the skills to produce quality products? Then we have an employment opportunity at our manufacturing facility in Anderson Missouri.
- Produce parts in a safe and efficient manner on machines. This can be in the area of Heating, Nesting or Controls/watering.
- Use a variety of pneumatic and manual hand tools to perform assembly operations.
- Read blue prints, wiring diagrams and use specific quality measuring tools.
- Perform quality tests on a variety of manufactured items.
- Operate scale to weigh count parts.
- Is responsible for 5S and safety in your work area.
- Has the flexibility to work in other areas.
- Use computer to print labels, enter quality notes, enter production, work within Oracle to manage personal information, and enter production into ERP system.
- You have the ability to read, write, and calculate basic math and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Experience with manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Must possess good hand / eye coordination to perform assemblies efficiently.
- Has the willingness to work around spot welding area and deal with 220 volt wiring.
- Is physical able to climb ladder, to perform repetitive motion, lift boxes on skid, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (av.) or up to 105 lbs.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Safety and quality are key in everything you do. You have an eye for detail and you deliver quality work.
- Safety: Roxell is ‘safety first’. You will have the support necessary to consistently be part of a safe work environment
- Stability: Roxell is a subsidiary of CTB a Berkshire Hathaway company. Our focus is on long term sustainable growth with integrity in all things.
- Work hours: The standard work schedule is Monday through Thursday scheduled at 10-hour shifts.
- Benefits: Insurance, 401K match, and 2 weeks of vacation upon first day of full-time employment. Eligible employees qualify for profit sharing, Christmas bonus (5%), paid company picnic, employee tuition reimbursement, and dependent children scholarship program.
- Compensation: Roxell has a published wage chart allowing employees to view a path for their career development.
- Opportunities: Cross-training is available throughout the plant. There are multiple opportunities to learn a different skill - these include fabrication, wire and controls assembly, and machine press operator, shipping/receiving.
- Low turnover: When you join our team, you want to stay on our team. Employees currently range in 10-25 years of service.
- Teamwork: You will join a company where we help each other and with high collegiality.
Please send your application to Jeff Forbes, Plant Manager and email to email@example.com