HR Generalist Operations
Hard & Soft HR
In this generalist HR position, you'll combine your knowledge of both the hard (20%) and soft (80%) aspects of HR.
- You act as the main point of contact for 80 employees from different departments within Operations Belgium.
- You provide support and advice to supervisors in Operations on HR-related tasks. You ensure that the agreements, policies and procedures made are respected.
- You conduct regular discussions with employees in the production department about onboarding, training, absenteeism, evaluation interviews, talent development and off-boarding.
- You coordinate and conduct follow-up interviews with employees, always in collaboration with the responsible supervisor.
- You are responsible for recruiting temporary blue collars for the Operations department, in close cooperation with our recruitment partners.
- The recruitment and selection of permanent (technical) blue collars and operations white collar employees is also a part of your responsibilities.
- You determine the recruitment strategies, uses online media channels and strive for good agreements with external partners. As an HR expert, you think creatively to recruit new employees. You emphasize structural collaborations with schools and closely monitor internships.
- Together with the operational supervisors, you ensure a professional onboarding process and contribute to the proper integration of new employees.
- You have an affinity for project work and you initiate HR improvement projects. Depending on your competencies, you take the lead in certain HR projects.
- You are responsible for the correct processing of the wages of the blue collars (about 80) in cooperation with our social office SD Worx.
- You work closely with your HR colleagues and with the HR Manager.
- You have a bachelor degree and rely upon 5 years of relevant experience in soft & hard HR. You have up-to-date knowledge regarding social legislation.
- Experience in a production environment is a great asset.
- You work in a structured manner and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to details.
- Openness, reliability, stress resistance, and discretion characterize you. You enjoy dealing with employees in a warm and consistent manner.
- PC knowledge: MS Office (Word, good knowledge Excel). Some knowledge of HR software packages.
We offer you a challenging job with responsibility and impact in a company that operates internationally. Within our professionally structured context, we offer you plenty of autonomy, a pleasant and familiar working atmosphere.
- You get a customized training program and there is a current offer of internal and external training.
- You will receive an attractive salary package including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, bicycle lease, etc.
- We provide 20 vacation days and 9 ADV days based on a full-time contract.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Sliding work hours and working in a traffic jam-free environment provide an optimal work-life balance.